Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Read Through The Bible This Year

I hope that everyone is having a great and happy New Year!
I am hoping to read through the entire Bible this year and thought some of you might want to join me. I know that you are already 2 days behind, but 7 chapters is not too much to catch up – and Genesis is pretty easy reading!
There are a few different plans available to help you read through the Bible in a year. I am following this plan. I get an email every morning letting me know what passage to read for the day and a link to a webpage where I can read the passage on-line. (You can sign up for the daily email at the bottom of that page.)
If you want a plan that you can print out and carry with you -- there are three different plans available from NavPress -- you can find them here.
FYI: Please note that the plan I am using this year follows a chronological path rather than a chapter-by-chapter sequence.

No comments: